Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Pics of my Apartment







1) - Guest Bedroom. 1dbl bed and 1 twin - large armoire for clothes
2) - My bedroom - each bedroom has it's own sink.
3) - Different angle of my bedroom - with 2 armoires
4) - Very funny little bathrooms (2) side-by-side
5) - Back hallway to back exit out the building and my washing machine sits outside the door on a ledge. They have to build me a special step as when standing on the stairs I can't reach the top of the machine! But it works. No dryer so have a clothes line on the balcony.

All in all, for being built in the early 50's and really dusty from being on a busy street, it's perfect. Miss all my 'nice things' at home in storage, but this will do for 2 years - and lots of room for guests!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's HUGE! And I have to imagine that the brightly painted cabinet doors in the kitchen are one of your favorite bits. I see you putting your ReAnn stamp on the place in no time...with a casual, Caribbean twist. Don't get to read this every week, but fun when I can catch up and check out the pix. What a great life experience.